Brewery of E. Anheuser & Company, St. Louis, Missouri, 1866
The buildings shown above were erected in 1864 and 1866. The small building in the extreme left was the office, and the center building was the brew-house. These comprised the entire brewing plant in 1864. The building with the sign "Bavarian Brewery, E. Anheuser & Co" in center, was built in 1866 under the direction of Mr. Adolphus Busch.